THE OPENING - SEPT. 15TH, 2013


Galerie de la Ville in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec is a beautiful space with 144 feet of exhibition walls. Claudine Ascher is the curator there. With her background in theatre and experienced "eye", she hangs dramatic, stunning exhibitions. Let's face it, even the most beautiful work can look awful if it is badly hung.  Luckily for me, she was in my corner for this show!

My mathematician muse Mart whose hand I am holding in this picture, is on the invitation. Yes I know I made him look like Jerry Garcia but that's my prerogative because I hold the charcoal stick!

Presented works are in a variety of mediums. I love to experiment with techniques that best convey my idea at the time.  

The show runs until October 13th, 2013. I look forward to your feedback so please sign the book!

Comments