AFTER THE ARTIST'S TALK

I gave a  talk on February 18th to l'Association des Artistes de Saint-Laurent. They were a great bunch, asked plenty of interesting and challenging questions. 
Before I give a talk, I generally review what I have presented before in other venues and reevaluate the way I want to approach the upcoming presentation. 

Each time I share information about my process, I learn something about myself, my production and direction.





The work is changing of late, which I perceive as growth. I'm experimenting with new media and technology. Remaining static in one's process is a kiss of death.  
 
I love giving these presentations because I get to meet so many interesting people who are passionate about the arts. 
 
Thanks to the Association for inviting me, especially John Vazalinskas who took the pictures and always makes me feel special.  May we all meet again soon!

Comments